I just updated the sample Consumer website to version 1.3. The source code is here. The biggest change is that the Consumer project is now complete. Previous versions were missing files because I did not want to share my passwords to things like the Twitter API. But that made it hard for people to get started. So…I removed the passwords from the files. Some of the other changes:
- Replaced SimpleMembership with Microsoft ASP.NET Identity 1.0.
- Removed inBloom support.
- Removed 3rd party signin support (so I could include all the project files without sharing my credentials).
- Removed tinymce (I could not get it to play nice with updated jQuery).
- Updated jQuery and Chosen.
- Replaced most LTI code with LtiLibrary.
Despite all these changes, the website itself looks and acts pretty much like it did before.